Friday, January 28, 2011

Simplicity at its best

Classic simplicity

Sometimes the most simple of designs is the best route to take.  It's that time of the year and I am getting the itch to tweak my look.  I don't want to go overboard but I want something new and exciting . . . so I think I am going to go out of my comfort zone and sport a bold lip color for my friend's bridal shower.  I know this doesn't seem like too much to most women but for me it is huge.  I don't even own lipstick - my lips are already a deep color which makes finding the right shade very difficult so instead I opt for sheer lip gloss and chapstick most of the time (I'm not complaining!).  I want to use Hollywood glamour as my inspiration - a nice crisp white shirt, black pants with simple flats will do the trick and will make my new lip color classic.  Keeping everything simple is the trick here.

No comments:

Post a Comment