Friday, March 18, 2011

Black, white, and red all over


When recently packing for vacation I began a list in order to help save myself from the normal night before rush and panic and I cleared off the guest bed and started compiling my things.  Low and behold I found a theme within my list that I hadn't recognized until I could visually see it.  I had chosen items consisting of black, cream, charcoal, and white, with a hint of red - how Parisian of me!  I've always wanted to be a classic French woman who consistently looks perfectly put together without any effort and now my sub-concious had taken over.   With a classic palette of colors and a tube of red lipstick I could see my dreams coming true - too bad it was only a trip to Louisiana and Tennessee, not Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment