Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Two year blues

I think I about gave my mother a heart attack the other day when I told her I would have a wedding every year if I could.  It has been the most magical day of my life and what a wonderful tribute to you and your loved one to have everyone you hold dear all in the same place for at least a fleeting moment yet permanent memory.  That is one reason I would redo a wedding every year and the other is that I simply have too many ideas for just one wedding.  My best friend was completely right when she told me to choose a theme, her theme was cotton while I chose . . . birdcages (go figure!)  A theme gives you a starting point and something to stick to so your ideas don't get too far out of scope.  Here are some photos from some barn inspired weddings that I would just die to emulate!  

No comments:

Post a Comment