Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What length are you?

In the past I wore a multitude of skirts but as of late I haven't found too many that catch my fancy.  My skirt of choice while in my twenties was a bold, bright print or something with a lot of jazz, however, the skirt of my thirties has a much more subdued look - sleeker, slightly more tailored, and a bit more neutral with a more sophisticated palette of pattern.

[ floor-length ]  The most popular choice for a gown, it’s always right for a formal occasion.
[ mini ]  This fun and informal choice works well for the girl who is comfortable showing her legs.
[ just-below-the-knee ]  Flatters many body types and all ages.
[ chanel length ]  A graceful hemline that falls a finger-length below the knee.
[ mid-calf ]  The shape of this skirt can vary from graceful draping to full volume. Best to pair with low or medium heels.
[ ankle length ]  Shorter than floor-length, but longer than mid-calf, this dress could be paired with mules or sandals.
[ short-to-long ]  A graduated hemline reveals the lower leg and ankles in front.  
 
What length?


No comments:

Post a Comment