Tuesday, June 14, 2011

mom knows best {no wrinkles}

mom knows best

I've learned a lot from my mother especially from an early age.  I could never understand why she told me not to squint in the sunlight until it was ingrained within me that every time I would squint I was getting closer to crow's feet!  I religiously wear sunglasses in order to prevent the inevitable thanks to my mother.

Two qualities that the perfect sunglasses must hold (at least for me) are 1. they must be able to withstand my constant wear and tear (a.k.a throwing them in my purse and fishing them back out only seconds later) and 2. they must cover my abnormally large eyes, peripheral coverage is super important in my book.  Here are a few I would love to get my hands on:

1. Retro resin frames, $93
2. Classic wayfarer, $145
3. Aviator shades, $98
4. Square sunglasses, $245
 
5. Helter Skelter shades, $178
6. Oversized sunglasses, $325

No comments:

Post a Comment