Wednesday, June 29, 2011

spectacles {windows to the soul}

So I discovered the coolest website for eyeglasses - Warby Parker.  I've been in the market for some new glasses for quite some time but have unsuccessfully settled on a pair.  This is when Warby Parker comes in, not only are their glasses awesomely retro and hip they also give back.  For every pair of glasses bought through their site or store WP donates a pair to someone in an underprivileged community and as a person with terrible eyesight I know how important is to be able to see.  Here are a few that have caught my interest:

spectacles



What is even cooler about this company is their home try-on program.  You get to choose five frames, have these frames shipped to you for free, try them on for five days, and then send them back for ... that's right, free.  I have already had two home try-on boxes sent to me and I am pretty sure I have settled on one frame . . . I'll let you know when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment