Friday, July 8, 2011

dog days {getting stuff done}

dog days {getting stuff done}

I have a lot to get done over the next few weeks in order to prepare for the impending arrival of my mother, sister, and the most precious baby nephew in the entire universe.  Although Thomas is closing the gap to three and runs around screaming like a punch drunk maniac, in my mind he will always be our first baby.  I would have to say that being overly maternal is the only southern gene I did not inherit - I love to throw parties, dress up, and play house with my silver but never had I ever dreamed about playing house with children until my nephew appeared.  Well, all mushiness aside, as I will be running around Charleston with my head cut off I will at least want to look the part of a prepared and composed Southern woman this weekend.  Ta ta for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment