Monday, January 23, 2012

master {inspiration}


I'm in the process, or rather have been in the process for quite some time now, of redecorating our master bedroom.  Part of the problem is that the house was entirely painted tan when we moved in - this is great for an easy and smooth beginning but after a few years tan begins to look extremely drab and almost like a model home instead of your own.  I've managed to paint a majority of the rooms in our house but the ones that remain either require an enormous amount of moving furniture or are crazy large.  And let's face it, as an art historian it is almost impossible for me to choose one color and stick with it for any amount of time.  However, I have finally found a grey I can settle on and I actually already bought the paint in order to keep me from changing my mind ... again.




No comments:

Post a Comment