Thursday, March 22, 2012

texas {love}

texas {love}


I have to admit that one that one of the things I miss most about being back home in Shreveport is being so close to Texas.  While both C-note and I are die hard Louisiana there are a few things we miss dearly that live in Texas - My sister and his brother and their respective loved ones (also our respective loved ones).  I know that most people associate Texas with ten gallon hats and six shooters but there is much more in a design aspect that can be taken from the bigger is better state - like having a plethora of antlers in your house and using the bold graphic designs of southwestern style to complement classically styled items that can frankly become quite mundane.  These are a few items that I wouldn't mind adding to my own repertoire. 




No comments:

Post a Comment