Monday, April 23, 2012

diy {coral bookends}

Aren't these fantastic?!?!  And even though they are only $20 from Target the cheap side of me can't help but think about how easy it would be to make these out of fish tank coral and a 2 x 4.  Just think of the color combinations you could create with a little paint and imagination.  Gold and white laquer ... hot pink and neon yellow ... tone on tone shades of any color would create a clean and modern look as well ... oh the possibilities are endless.  Project coral bookends commence.

1 comment:

  1. I loved those bookends as I marched by them with my cart filled with summer floats and noodles etc. By the time I returned to pick them up they were sold out in the area I live in in NY. I agree, the idea of coloring these crossed my mind as well. I thought they were fabulous by regardless for the price !

    ReplyDelete