Thursday, October 7, 2010

My favorite color is Leopard

Leopard is my favorite color


Yes, you read that correctly - my favorite color is leopard.  Instead of a work of art, today's inspiration comes from color.  I know that as an art historian the answer to my favorite color question should sound something like cerulean blue ... however, it is leopard that I love and pair with everything. This season has quickly become my favorite due to its congruous love for the same spots.  I am also quite picky about my spots - natural colors, nothing too graphic, and above all, not head to toe.

1Daydreamer Tote, $198
2. Leopard Beret, $30
3. Belt, $40
4. Skirt, $280
5. D'orsay Pumps, $94
6. Fedora, $350
7. Handbag, $364 
8. Gloves, $28
9. Platform Pumps, $1,067
10. Scarf, $78

No comments:

Post a Comment