Friday, November 19, 2010

Hanger Heaven

Get Organized

With the holidays quickly approaching there becomes an innate need to organize everything we own before our visitors show up for inspection.  So with organization on my mind I automatically think of hangers.  I know it sounds strange but I use children size hangers.  My husband looks at me like a lunatic when I frantically search for one of my little plastic friends to hang my wet clothes on as they dry - but who can blame me, I don't want hanger sleeves.  Luxurious hangers can make any closet feel updated and fancy.  I desperately wish that I could hang all articles of clothing that I own but it would be impossible.  However, there have been many great innovations in the world of organization and storage that make it possible for me to hide my messes for, at least, a short period time.  I know what my weekend task will be!


1. Tension Drawer Organizer, $15
2. Shoe and Boot Organizer, $20
3. Accessories Hanger, $8

No comments:

Post a Comment