Wednesday, March 6, 2013

my sincerest apologies

Well, as you can tell I have been quite absent for some time now.  But I have a good reason, or should I say two good reasons .... Baby A and Baby B.  Although still in utero these two have been keeping me pretty busy as of late.  Don't worry, there will be plenty more said about them in the future but in the meanwhile I am going to try and get back on track with the blogging (or at least I will do my best in this very pregnant state).  I am also going to start a weekly post known as "Today's Special" which will aptly tell you all of the really incredible things that people say to pregnant people, especially those of us with twins - it is entertaining to say the least.

Until next time say hello to the future:









No comments:

Post a Comment