Monday, October 25, 2010

Official Furniture

Official Furniture

Now that I have committed to redesigning my office I have begun scouting furniture to fill the voids.  I need furniture that looks great yet performs specific functions.  Spending half of my weekend staring at the abyss of paperwork and objects that my office has turned into, I came up with a few ideas that would help me contain my stuff.  The curio cabinet/ library catalog piece would be a perfect place to stash all of my little treasures like fabrics, paint chips, office supplies, and the multitude of other things I feel it necessary to keep for further inspection.  Some pieces, like the ceiling light and the gold stool, serve as a pure design function and beauty.  As for the chair I prefer to have something cozy and nice to view.  And I can't forget the mirror - I always want to be presentable!


1. Serena drum chandelier , $2,995
2. Feather Wall Mirror, $240 
3. Ikea Årstid, $15
4. Sideboard, $349
5. Camden chair, $2,995
6. Gold Ceramic Stool, $250
7. Ikea PS Sinka, $249









No comments:

Post a Comment